British Cassis Tours
If you are considering something different our exclusive tours around the British Cassis farm will provide interest and just a little taste of our delicious liqueur. Our estate is set in the rolling fields of our Herefordshire where we grow 150 acres of blackcurrants, some of it destined for British Cassis.
We can welcome you to Whittern Farms where British Cassis was born and is still made today. Whatever the time of year the tour includes the following:
- Walk through the Blackcurrant fields and the farm, tasting our fruits at their freshest (during the summer months only) whilst drinking in the fresh air and tranquillity of beautiful north Herefordshire.
- Visit our small Cassiserie where you will be taken through the steps of manufacture
- Bottle your own Cassis which you will take home with you at the end of the day (this is only if we are bottling at the time).
- Enjoy a cocktail demonstration and sample the results
- Hear how founder and farmer Jo Hilditch manages a vibrant fruit farm and drinks business (amongst other pursuits) and how she battled Dragons on the road to success!
- Have the opportunity to buy gifts and stock up your drinks cabinet with our deliciously versatile product
Tour costs: £50 per group; plus £20 per person to include a 200ml bottle of Cassis, recipe book and cocktail sampling. Please ensure you wear suitable footwear for walking around the farm, especially if wet.
To book please call our office on 01544 340241 or email email@example.com